WELLINGTON SOCCER BACK TO PRACTICE SAFETY GUIDELINES
The health and safety of players, coaches and parents is our top priority as we return to the fields.
We have partnered with local authorities and our soccer governing bodies to implement necessary steps for the safety of existing and future members.
- Players need to bring their own Sanitizer.
- Players will have designated areas to enter and leave the fields.
- Equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each session.
- Wherever appropriate, ground markings will be used to promote social distancing.
- PARENTS are not allowed on field area at all. They can watch in parking lot from the car. No parents out in the parking lot.
- To ensure the health and safety of players in attendance.
- Coaches will ensure players wear a mask before and after practice.
- Make inquiries about how the players are feeling and send them home if they show signs of or appear ill.
- Coaches or designated personnel are the only persons to handle any training equipment.
- Direct and maintain social distance requirements for the players based on state and local health requirements.
- All coaches will wear masks at all times.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training
- Players must wear masks to and from the car to the fields.
- Do not touch or share anyone’s equipment, water, snack, or bag.
- Practice social distancing - place bags and equipment at least 6-feet apart
- Wash and sanitize all personal equipment before and after every training.
- No group celebrations - no high 5’s - no hugs - no handshakes, etc.
- Bring and use hand sanitizer at all training sessions.
- Have enough water for the entire practice.
- Ensure your child is healthy. Monitor your child for fever/symptoms prior to arriving.
- Remain in your vehicle.
- Please discuss social distancing guidelines with your child before arriving.
- Ensure your child’s clothing is washed after every practice session.
- Notify the coach or DOC (Patrick Zoete) immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
- Be sure your child has the necessary hand sanitizer with them at every training.
- Provide your player with enough drinks for the entire practice.
WELLINGTON SOCCER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and distribute health and safety protocols to all PLAYERS AND COACHES.
- Train and educate all staff on health and safety protocols and requirements, including state and local regulations, CDC recommendations, and other necessary information.
- Provide adequate field space for social distancing.