WELLINGTON SOCCER SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
The health and safety of players, coaches and parents is our top priority.
GENERAL COVID PROTOCOL (Following CDC Guidelines):
- For any player who tests positive for the COVID-19 virus, effective immediately, they must quarantine for 5 Days, regardless of vaccination status. A negative test is not required in order to return after the 5 days.
- If a player is exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and the player is asymptomatic, quarantine is not required if player has completed their primary series of COVID-19 vaccines or had confirmed COVID-19 within the last 90 days.
- If a player has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and the player is showing symptoms, that player must quarantine for 5 days, regardless of vaccination status.
- If your player is sick or showing any kind of symptoms of sickness, please keep them home.
- To ensure the health and safety of players in attendance.
- Make inquiries about how the players are feeling and send them home if they show signs of or appear ill.
- Direct and maintain social distance requirements for the players based on state and local health requirements.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Players should not touch or share anyone’s equipment, water, snack, or bag.
- Practice social distancing - place bags and equipment at least 6-feet apart.
- Wash and sanitize all personal equipment before and after every training.
- Use hand sanitizer at all training sessions.
- Have enough water for the entire practice.
- Masks are not required but are recommended for the safety of everyone.
- Ensure your child is healthy. Monitor your child for fever/symptoms prior to arriving.
- Please discuss social distancing guidelines with your child before arriving.
- Ensure your child’s clothing is washed after every practice session.
- Notify the coach, TM, or DOC (Patrick Zoete) immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason.
- Be sure your child has hand sanitizer with them at every training.
- Provide your player with enough drinks for the entire practice.
WELLINGTON SOCCER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and distribute health and safety protocols to all players and coaches.
- Train and educate all staff on health and safety protocols and requirements, including state and local regulations,
CDC recommendations, and other necessary information.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our DOC, Patrick Zoete,
at 561-252-1467 or via email at DOC@wellingtonsoccer.com