Wellington soccer club vision and philosophy
Player development is central in the entire program
- Technical and tactical ability is the main focus throughout the whole club.
- Individual player development in a team concept is what every coach adapts in the training sessions.
- The particular talent and creativity of each player will be encouraged!
- The individual ability of players is demonstrated in a game and team setting.
- Every age group has a written curriculum that is specific to the development of the player. All teams will be trained by appropriately licensed, professional Club coaches to properly adapt the training program provided to them by the DOC.
- The coach’s long term goal is to prepare the player to successfully recognize and solve the Challenges of the game on his or her own The coach will approach soccer with this in mind.
THE WELLINGTON YOUTH PROGRAM MUST BE SYNONIMOUS WITH ATTRACTIVE, INSPIRED, INTELLIGENT AND DARING SOCCER
Director of Coaching