WELLINGTON SOCCER GAME DAY SAFETY GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
The health and safety of players, coaches and parents is our top priority as we return to the fields.
We have partnered with local authorities and our soccer governing bodies to implement necessary steps for the safety of existing and future members.
- Team benches will be placed on the opposite side of each other.
- Coaches must wear masks at all times.
- Players on the bench during the game must wear a mask.
- Players need to bring their own Sanitizer.
- Players will have designated areas to enter and leave the fields.
- Wherever appropriate, ground markings will be used to promote social distancing.
- PARENTS are not allowed on field area at all. They can watch in parking lot from the car. No parents out in the parking lot, congregating or sitting in the back of SUV trunks.
- Concession will not be open.
- To ensure the health and safety of players in attendance.
- Coaches will ensure players wear a mask before and after practice.
- Make inquiries about how the players are feeling and send them home if they show signs of or appear ill.
- Direct and maintain social distance requirements for the players based on state and local health requirements.
- All coaches will wear masks at all times.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training.
- Players must wear masks to and from the car to the fields.
- Do not touch or share anyone’s equipment, water, snack, or bag.
- Practice social distancing - place bags and equipment at least 6-feet apart
- Wash and sanitize all personal equipment before and after every training.
- No group celebrations - no high 5’s - no hugs - no handshakes, etc.
- Bring and use hand sanitizer.
- Bring enough water for the entire game.
- Ensure your child is healthy. Monitor your child for fever/symptoms prior to arriving.
- Parents will need to remain in their vehicles at all times during the game.
- No congregating of parents outside of their vehicles and no sitting in the back of SUV trunks.
- Please discuss social distancing guidelines with your child before arriving.
- All parents will be required to wear a mask when not in the car and adhere to social distancing.
- Provide your player with enough drinks for the entire game.
WELLINGTON SOCCER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and distribute health and safety protocols to all PLAYERS AND COACHES.
- NO MORE THAN 30 MINUTE WARM-UP PRIOR TO THE GAME.